We have an organized & objective approach for all investigations:
1. Meet with the client(s) to discuss the situation; a caseworker is assigned for an interview.
2. Determine what the objective is, based on the client's needs and wishes.
3. Organize a team to perform a preliminary investigation, which may or may not occur soon.
4. Perform an historical background check/study of the site to provide another perspective.
5. Schedule an initial paranormal team investigation that is appropriate for the site or situation.
6. Conduct the team investigation; usually encompassing several hours with the client(s) present.
7. Accumulate evidence using various people, equipment, & techniques to meet our objectives.
8. Close the investigation and give a preliminary finding to the client; presenting an initial plan.
9. Evaluate the evidence offsite and present the findings to the client as soon as possible.
10. Determine if a follow-up investigation is desired or warranted.
It may take another session or two to obtain results, if any;
We cannot guarantee that the spirits or the paranormal energies will always cooperate.
Their timeline with our team is not on-demand or subject to our agenda on a given day.
11. Schedule any follow-up, conduct the investigation(s), evaluate, & present our findings.
12. Present our client with options, suggestions, & recommendations based on our findings.
We may offer spiritual cleansings, blessings, or other techniques from either our team or other affiliated organizations; always without any obligatory fees from us.